Social Media Marketing

INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING

DIGITAL KSR- THE BEST SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING COMPANY

As we know that 90% of the public is engaged on Social Media Platforms. So, to promote the brands for awareness we completely rely on Social Media Marketing. Be it Content Marketing, Creative Writing, or running ads on all popular Social Media Platforms. Digital KSR is the Best SMM Service Provider, where our Team of Experts, Staffs will guide you to promote your brand on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter. As maximum leads are converted on Social Media Platforms, chances of getting your regular customer’s.

 

                                                                    LET’S GIVE YOU A BRIEF ABOUT SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)

Social media is a place where online communication meets and creates content.

Social Media Marketing: Social Media Marketing is a conceptual and statistical based marketing. Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms and websites to promote product and services.

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

  1. Facebook
  2. Instagram
  3. Snapchat
  4. Twitter
  5. LinkedIn

WHY PEOPLE LOVE SOCIAL MEDIA?

People love social media because of the following reasons:

  1. Transparent
  2. Unpredictable
  3. Vibrant
  4. Authentic
  5. Uncontrolled

 

IMPORTANCE (SOCIAL MEDIA HUGE BASE)

  1. Four websites out of 10 most visited our social media sites.
  2. On an average, internal users spend about 10 hours per week on social media.
  3. People use their personal information such as email Id’s, phone number, age, sex, current jobs, and interest on the sites.

 

WHY CARE?

Impact entire business hierarchy’;

SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES

Social networking is a part of social media service that allows you to connect with other people of similar interest and background. Facebook and LinkedIn is the only networking site.

SOCIAL NEWS AND BOOKMARKING

Service that allows you to save organise and manage links to various websites and resources around the internet. Most allow you to “tag” your links to make them easy to search and share.

MEDIA SHARING

Service that allows you to upload and share various media such as videos, pictures or presentations. Most services have additional features such as profiles, commenting, etc.

BLOGS AND MICROBLOGS

A block is a discussion site consisting of discrete entries called posts. People share their thoughts via post and other people exchange their views via comment. Most popular are blogger, tumblr, wordpress, Weebly.

DISCUSSION FORUM

A place where people put questions on a topic and carry discussions. Examples of these platforms are Quora, Tripadvisor, Yahoo answers.

SMM: CONVERSATIONAL

  1. Social media marketing does not involve direct selling.
  2. Social media is not a channel where you will go out and start running your banners, ads to say, “please buy products”.
  3. The aim of being on social media is socializing, i.e, getting people into conversation every average individual today on social media is connected to 200+ friends.
  4. The power of social media is to leverage its connection by creating content that he would love to share or talk about among his friends.

WHY TO CREATE CONTENT?

Stress that only 1% of the users on social media actively create new content, while the other 99% of the participation very Lurk.

  • 90% of the participants of any community only review content,
  • 90% of the participants take actions like like share comments,
  • 1% of the participants actively create new content.

 

SOCIAL MEDIA (Why people Should/Shouldn’t Follow your Brand)

DO’s

 

  1. They are your customers.
  2. Exclusive or special offers.
  3. For updates on new products & services.
  4. Providing feedback.
DON’Ts

 

  1. Too much self-promotion.
  2. Overuse of automated messages.
  3. Improper hash tags.
  4. Media Blunders

 

TYPES OF CONVERSATION MARKETING

 

1. BUZZ MARKETING

A method of setting a product by getting people to talk about it to people, especially over the internet.

2. INFLUENCER MARKETING

The influencer audience factor:

YOU (Your Reach)

INFLUENCER (Their Reach)

3. EVANGELISM

When your customers become your biggest promoters with your constant support.

4.  SOCIAL LISTENING

Customers and prospects regularly talk about their likes and dislikes about your industry or company to stop social listening as a process of monitoring it and taking respective actions.

HOW TO GROW ON SOCIAL MEDIA?

ECLPC Approach:

  1. Explore: Where are four customers Hangout.
  2. Create: Your social profiles
  3. Learn: About your Prospectus Concept.
  4. Participate: Build a community
  5. Control: Watch out for responses.