INTRODUCTION TO SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
WELCOME TO THE BEST SEO COMPANY: DIGITAL KSR
YOU MIGHT BE THINKING ABOUT THE SEO SERVICES WE ARE OFFERING? HOLD ON ! We are here to tell you Everything about the Best Search Engine Optimization Service offered by Digital KSR.
Our Google Certified Experts are going to help you out, coming up with the Best advices to optimize all your pages. We do On Page SEO and Off Page SEO as well. We are leading Globally with (Search Engine Optimization ) all over India.
GIVE WINGS TO YOUR DREAMS
We are the best SEO company in India who wants Our Customers to drive traffic to your site, Develop great content ideas, Understand your customers behaviour and concerns, Measure the size of a potential online market.
INTRODUCTION TO SEO
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization this is the process of designing and developing a website to rank well in search engine results.
- Improve the volume and quality of traffic to a website from search engines.
- SEO is a subset of search engine marketing.
- SEO is marketing by understanding how search algorithm work and what human visitors might search
Search Engine Optimization as a service shows internet users to search for content via the www (world wide web). A user enters keywords or key phrases into a website images videos or other online data. Example, youtube, Google.
HOW SEARCH ENGINE WORKS?
We will provide you the full knowledge about how Search Engine Work. So, every search engine uses different Complex mathematical formulas to generate search results web. The results for a specific query are then displayed on the SERP. SERP is the Search Engine Result Page. Search engine algorithms take the key elements of a web page, including the page title, content and keywords density and come up with the ranking for where to place the results on the pages. Each search engine algorithm is unique, so a top ranking on Yahoo does not guarantee a prominent ranking on Google and vice versa.
Search engines have three primary functions:
Scour the internet for content, looking over the code or content for each URL they find.
Store and organise the content found during the crawling process once the index page is in the index. It is running to be displayed as a result of relevant queries.
Provide the pieces of content that will best answer a search query which means that results are ordered by most relevant to least relevant.
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE BOTS CRAWLING?
Crawling is the Discovery process in which search engines send out a term of robots known as crawlers or spiders to find out new and updated content. Content can vary, it could be a webpage and image, a video, a PDF etc.
TOP SEARCH ENGINE BOT NAMES
- Google: Google Bot
- Bing: Bing Bot
- Yahoo: Slurp Bot
- Duckduckgo !: Duck Duck Bot
- Baidu: Baidu Spider
- Yandex: Yandex Bot
How will we search?
- Put yourself as the user.
- Being a user / customer what will he search for.
- Then select the best keyboard.
Why Keyword Research?
- Drive traffic to your site.
- Develop great content ideas.
- Understand your customers behaviour and concerns.
- Measure the size of a potential online market.
- Develop new revenue streams.
KEYWORDS SELECTION PROCESS
- Create buyer persona
- Build keyword ideas for different stages
- Use advanced tools to add more relevant ideas sort down keywords
- Create target pages for different keywords.
ON PAGE SEO
It is the process of Optimisation of your web pages to increase the authenticity of your website.
- Content Optimisation
- HTML Optimisation
- Site architecture.
It is the process of optimising your content according to your keyword. Feed on content fresh and valuable content
- Relevant Content: What you want to say, what they are interested in.
- Deep and white content: Content length, How much wide it is, Detailed Content.
- Plan additional pages: Create additional pages if all content can’t come on one page.
- Content length: A page should have at least 300-350 words and post minimum 750-800 words.
HTML stands for hypertext markup language. It includes following:
- Title Tag: Primary Keyword| Secondary Keyword | Company Name. <meta name= “description” content= “OUR COMPANY IS BEST DMA”>
- Heading Tag: This Gives Heading to the content. <H1> Heading </H1>
- Anchor Tag: <a href= “url of destination” keyword= “text” </a>
- Image Optimization: This increases the ranking of the website.
<img src=”url of image” alt= “image name/>
Architecture Optimisation is the optimisation of crawler area it improves readability of your website for search crawlers.
Sitemap is a list of your site URL as there are many “Free XML sitemap generator” tools available now. Crawlers might need ao road map to, where he will get to know everything about our website, where the map will guide the crawler about how many pages it has and what to visit.
OFF PAGE SEO
Off page SEO means, activities that are done outside the pages of a website.
Listing your business on Google and Bing.
- Try completing your profile
- Choose category carefully
- Build reviews and promote your local pages to customers.
OTHER TYPES OF WEBSITES
- Business Listing Website
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release
- Classified Websites
- Article Submission
- Guest Blogging
ALEXA RANK: Alexa rank gives Rang for knowing the traffic in terms of DA (Domain Authority) and PA (Page Authority) We tries to rank them On all Kinds of Websites, i.e, Business Listing Website, Classified Websites, Article Submission Websites, Press Release Website, Guest Blogging Websites, etc.
MOZ : This makes tools for DA, SEO analysis for doing digital marketing. It is the Multi National Company (Software development company)